Monday 8 November 2010

In Praise Of Moore Stephens


I didn't think that I would see our auditor Alan Finch again after he finished our audit but he's back today carrying out some work on our books. It's always a pleasure to work with Alan. He's a wizard with a calculator and a great accountant. Married to Jan, Alan has two grown up children, Peter and Caroline, who are both involved in archaeology. When he's not working on audits, you can find Alan, who is an ordained Anglican minister, conducting services at his local church. He also supports Everton but we won't dwell on that. I'd like to thank Alan for his support over all the years that he has been working for us and to wish him every success for the future.

I didn't mention machine tester Andy Fyles who had a birthday last week. Apologies Andy but I hope that you had a great day.

I'll have to close now as we have some visitors with us today.

No comments:

Post a Comment