Tuesday 8 December 2009

1000 And Rising




Welder Kirk Harrison has just told me that his Facebook group has just gone over the 1000 mark. Kirk is a true aficionado of real ale and with 1003 members, his is the biggest independent real ale group on Facebook. If you enjoy Rudgate Ruby Mild or other exotic brews or just want to chat with like minded real ale enthusiasts, join the club. You can find the group by clicking here


It's been a case of all quiet on the Instant blog for a few days as I've been completely tied up in work. But at least I've got something to show from my labours as our friendly local photographer Peter Raymond emails me the first of the photos for the new brochure. Here is a sneak preview of our new CT8000 to be launched at Hotelympia in February. Nice isn't it?



Which means that Marion and I haven't even started to think about Christmas yet and the office couldn't possibly look less festive. Lauren always used to make a lovely job of putting up the tree and a few decorations to get us into the festive spirit but I think we're heading for a Bah Humbug year this year.Maybe we'll get the chance to put something up next week.



It's young Joey in the factory's 18th birthday on Thursday so I got him a ticket for the game against Fiorentina at Anfield tomorrow night.It's Nick's birthday on the same day so I got him one too. I do hope that they enjoy it. Typical Italians. Which other country could produce a team that could get away with playing in purple?

Marion's busy with the November figures at the moment but when she has finished them I think she deserves a day off. She hasn't stopped for days now.

And finally, don't forget to vote for Joe in th x Factor final on Sunday. I win £450 is he is successful. And as I've been on a losing streak lately I could do with that win to get my Betfair account back in order.






.

No comments:

Post a Comment