Wednesday 16 December 2009

Gratulacje i wszystkiego najlepszego z okazji urodzin Rafa

Last year I offered birthday congratulations to assembly worker Rafa Kolasinksi a day early so this year I am sending him all our best wishes a day late to even things out and not at all because Craig forgot to note Raf's birthday in the diary. In his eighteen months at Instanta, Rafa, who originates from Kielce in Poland, has impressed me with both his perfect English and his calm and easy going nature.It has been a big year for him with the birth of his first son Filip and he and his wife Betty are heading back to Poland for a traditional Polish Christmas christening (don't forget the photos Rafa). I hope that he had a great day.



And speaking of Rafas, here's our very own Rafa Benitez doing his impression of us Liverpool fans. I still have two season tickets on the kop. Match days used to be a pleasurable experience but, since my bad hip developed, the trudge up the hill to the ground and the hundreds of steps to the seat have started to become an ordeal. Coupled with the constant standing up and sitting down and the dire performances on the pitch I'm starting to wonder why I bother and spend most of the games in the pose above. Tonight it's Wigan, it's pouring with rain. Oh frabjous day. I'll have to start supporting Aston Villa. I just put £10 on them to win the Premiership at 100-1. Now, looking at their recent form, I think that's not a bad punt to take.



We've just had a visit from Andrew and Jen from the wonderful Workhouse Marketing of Ribchester. Photographer Andrew had the challenging task of taking a photo of the Instanta staff for our new brochure that is being designed by Jen. I'm sure that we'll be happy with the results. It's just a pity that it teemed with rain and we were unable to get a shot of the outside of the factory.



I'm starting to wonder if the 1500lcd boilers are jet propelled. They are flying out of the factory as fast as we can make them. Have we got the prices wrong? Well, if you compare them with anything on the market with a similar price we are certainly under priced. Maybe we'll have to put them up. Watch this space.Blimey, just had to duck as another one went over.

Someone sent me a link to this video. As I'm no longer a Mercedes driver I can laugh now.


No comments:

Post a Comment