Friday 26 February 2010

I Managed To Hit My Last Big Deadline






The new brochures arrived from Workhouse this morning bang on time for the exhibition at Excel on Monday and in time for the launch of the new models on 1st March. It may look like we were cutting it a bit fine but isn't there a law that says that everything expands to fit into the time available (Parkinson's Law I think)? The arrival of the brochure today simply proves the law. It's a great brochure and is my last major project for Instanta before we retire and ride off into the sunset in December. It's printed on very green Eco friendly paper and I'm also quite chuffed that we ran out of our last brochure today so wasted none at all.



The brochure highlights the best things about Instanta.



Like our staff. (Well almost all of them, Nick and Peter Brindle were out on the road, Margaret and Dave are part time and were not around, Peter Barlow and Gavin were on holiday). A handsome bunch I think you will agree.


Then there are our new models for 2010 with their programmable timers that will save users energy. Yet another innovative move. Expect to see it on the competition's models next year.



Lots of ECO features. I had a laugh the other day. One of our competitors who shall remain nameless (Marco)is claiming that their boilers are ECO friendly as they are made from 95% recyclable materials. Wow!! Since when was copper and stainless steel not recyclable? It's a bit like saying a car that does 2 miles per gallon is an ECO model because you can recycle it (when it has finished its CO2 emitting life). I'll have a laugh with Drewry from Marco when I see him and ask him all about his ISO14001environmental accreditation and how he's enjoying driving his Prius.



And a couple of nice case studies including this one from the lovely Marble Hill House on the River Thames. If you want a copy of the brochure email liz@instanta.com or phone the office on 01704 501114. I think it's quite a masterpiece and a fitting parting shot. OK I know we aren't going until December but we won't be doing another brochure and we won't be launching any more new models before we go so you know what I mean.


With retirement on the way it's worth thinking about a holiday. This place looks nice.







No comments:

Post a Comment