Friday 12 March 2010

In A League Of Our Own




No, my headline today is not a homage to the mighty? Liverpool who once again put in a magnificent effort last night against a mediocre side and came away with a wonderful 1-0 defeat for the second time in a week My headline refers to son Paul's new show "A League Of Their Own" which aired for the first time last night on Sky1. Paul devised this show and has worked on it for months so, naturally, when it aired, Marion had to put on a bit of a do and here is our conservatory suitably decked out in red and blue for the teams and (if you look closely)with the table decorated with miniature sporting medals and trophies. Our closest friends came to join us and, even if it was not their cup of tea, they were all very polite about the show. Having been at the recording it is difficult for me to comment as I knew what was coming next (and they cut an awful lot out) but I thought that James Corden, Jamie Redknapp, John Bishop and Freddie Flintoff pulled it off very well and raised a good number of laughs.I am not going near the Digital Spy website as they pulled Paul's last show "The Colour Of Money"to bits and made us all feel sick for a week so I'm sticking with my own opinion. Well done son.



Sky's advertising with proud mum's hand penned addition.



There was not enough time to blog yesterday as our new boss Michael Crouch from Australia joined us for a factory visit. He is back again later today so I am writing this in the very early hours of the morning. I will be adding some photos later today after I have been to Preston to collect another of our new Australian colleagues Alan.

No comments:

Post a Comment