Wednesday 18 June 2008

It helps if you read the instructions

Trying out the new Instanta digital camera at the five a side football last night I somehow ended up with this instead of a snapshot of our superstars Craig, Craig,Nick, Andy, Dave and Peter.


I am always grumbling about customers who don't read the instructions and tell me "My boiler read out says clean probes. What should I do?" (answer? You guessed it. Clean the probes). But I suppose I am just as bad. I could always use the excuse that I didn't have my glasses on. Anyway it was a good match last night with a last second winner scored by someone who shall remain nameless as he is getting on the blog too much. Anyone who orders a boiler today and guesses the correct score can have £10 off (one per customer).

Meanwhile we decided to punish Lauren in credit control for being so bad as to ask people to pay their bills on time. How could you do it Lauren? Customers have a divine right to pay when they want don't they? After all the customer is ALWAYS right. We also thought that her boyfriend Darren,one of our welders,was just too cool for his own good so he could share the punishment with her.


ig

I had ten items sell on eBay last night and was happy that this Dutch Delft Cow went for £83.12

Still playing the Blackburn manager market on Betfair. Good profit now as long as it is not Allardyce or Ince

No comments:

Post a Comment