Tuesday 24 June 2008

Nick's Nicked


Well it's more than a nick really, but Nick's gashed or Nick's slashed, Nick's cut or Nick's knifed don't have quite the same ring to them do they? Poor Nick has a really nasty cut on his face and there's £10 off for anybody ordering a boiler today who can tell us how he got it.


Here's a face that needs more than a cut. I don't want my blog to get too serious or political but we have to accept that those of us who live here are very lucky to have a democracy. Can you imagine Gordon Brown calling an election, losing and then saying he wants another one, cos the result of that one wasn't right. And in the meantime if you want to vote for Cameron some of his thugs will come round and rape, beat or murder you.Whatever you think about Gordon he wouldn't do that.

And here's a face that needs a good slap. It doesn't take a genius to work out that I am not a Man Utd fan but this guy's attitude to Utd and their fans is a disgrace. For Christ's sake will someone do us all a favour and get the pouting prima donna out of the news. If you need any further reason read this article
http://blogs.guardian.co.uk/sport/2008/06/21/why_united_should_let_this_ego.html




And here's someone that I hope won't win Big Brother. I haven't watched any of this but now that I have no Blackburn manager to bet on I have switched my attention to Betfair's book on the reality TV Show. Same sort of thing really, mix of wannabees with lots of runners and plenty of opportunities to trade the odds. For the time being I have laid Kathreya and will win a few hundred if she doesn't win and lose £350 if she wins. But there's loads of time to sort this out between now and when the show finishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment