Friday 20 June 2008

What do friday's mean?


Bacon butties of course. It's that day when we release our inhibitions, give up our weight watching and wallow in calories and stodge for a few minutes before going back to our organic chick peas and green tea.

And for a bit of fun this Friday we are offering £50 off their order to the first customer buying a boiler today who can link Liverpool fans with an Instanta product. Heres a clue. (Quick update. First attempt wrong Chris. You can always try again.)




Good News From Bonhams



This nice glass that I picked up at an antiques fair for £5 sold for £400.

Bad News From Bonhams

Their charges came to £112.80 but I suppose that if I had sold it on eBay for £287.20 I would have been pretty happy.

Lauren (who we forgot to bleep in the video on Wednesday) appeared in the local newspaper today. When she was very young she was in a Spice Girls tribute group and the local paper was asking "Where are they now?". Well we know exactly where Baby Spice Lauren is and to add to the coincidence Sporty Spice was my niece Lisa.


On the betting front it looks like being Paul Ince for Blackburn. That wins me about £40. At one stage it would have been £300 but one of the others would have lost me £300 so I hedged to cut the risk. Oh well £40 is better than -£300.

No comments:

Post a Comment