Friday 13 June 2008

Our Boys Wuz Robbed


Just typical that with half a minute to go in the big match an ENGLISH referee had to go and give the penalty that robbed our Polish friends of a win in Euro 2008 last night. To say we were gutted is an undertstatement. With no home country to support many of us have been joining with our fellow workers Mariusz (left) and Piotr (the stepover king and no mean footballer himself) to cheer on Poland. I even went so far as to have a flutter myself although I bet against Austria so still managed to win.

Will Paul Ince put me back on the tracks?
Been a bit quiet on the betting front as I blew quite a bit on the country of my dreams who sadly produced the perfomance of my nightmares against Holland the other night. Fortunately won £80 on Scolari getting the Chelski gig but if Fat Sam goes to Blackburn I will be stuffed and facing Betfair retirement. I personally feel that it would be most appropriate for the first black premiership manager to be appointed at Blackburn.



Or maybe I should pay heed to the Apprentice's Nick Hewer's memorable quote in Wednesday's final "Gambling equals debt equals misery"

Work continues with the new push button boilers and the photos look pretty good.I think you will agree. Although with the 1500LCD boilers doing the hokey cokey at the moment (in out in out of stock geddit) I don't know when we will find time to make some.

No comments:

Post a Comment