Wednesday 25 June 2008

Nick's Pic


After yesterday's Nick's Nicked,here's another Nick. He's the 3 year old son of our buyer Gavin and he popped in to see us the other day. Whenever our colleagues' children visit us Marion (who hopes to be a grandma one day in the not too distant future)keeps them entertained and Nick had a fun time playing with various bits of office paraphernalia.He's a bundle of energy with a great smile and very happy chuckle.At the moment Nat's here with baby Olivia but as Marion has a cold she's staying at arms' length .... no she's not I just knew she couldn't resist picking her up.

To prove that I do actually do some work sometimes here is the new under counter boiler technical sales leaflet that I've been working on. It looks pretty good if I say so myself. The boilers are looking great and we hope to be in full production next week.

Nobody won yesterday's competition so we will carry it over for another day.


How did Nick get the slash on his face? Answer correctly and there's £10 off orders placed before 12 noon on Thursday. Answer amusingly and if you raise a smile we'll give you the £10 anyway.

After my mild rant about Mugabe yesterday I am pleased to say that I am still here. But remember, if I were a citizen of Zimbabwe, there's a good chance that I wouldn't be.

No comments:

Post a Comment