Tuesday 6 April 2010

Another Day Another Dealer News


I have been busy this morning preparing a new edition of our Dealer Newsletter. These publications are published sporadically when we've got something new to tell the customers about and there's quite a lot of news in this edition. The main story is just how wonderful the new CT and WM boilers are. The electronics are truly the most advanced that you will find in any boiler and offer the opportunity for the user to program the machines to come on and go off at set times daily. This is a nice green feature to add to the ECO buttons that most of the boilers have and, with a built in filter monitor as standard, the unique features on these models make them unbeatable.



Empty desks like these are going to be a feature of the Instanta office when Marion and I retire late this year. So at the moment we are training Jenny, Gavin and Dave to fill those desks and Marion and I are trying to be silent in order to ensure that when we go things will carry on as if we were never there in the first place. It's quite difficult having to keep our mouths shut but it's the only way that we can make sure that our new owners have a problem free 2011.



It was wonderful to see our son Paul and his wife Josephine who made a flying visit to us for two nights over Easter. It's so sad that they are two hundred miles in one direction and daughter Sarah is more than two hundred miles in the opposite direction. They were showing us the wedding photos on their website. Unfortunately I can't copy them so I had to print and scan so forgive the quality of this. Whilst Paul and Josephine were relaxing in Southport, Sarah and her partner Duncan were snowed in in the holiday cottage that they rented for the break.I hope that they had a restful time.



Like all gamblers I tend to keep quiet about my losses but I am pleased to say that, after losing every week for two months, I finally had two winning accumulators at the weekend and my kitty has now risen to £975. I put £20 a week into this and draw out the balance on 31st December. Last year I managed to withdraw £1,000 so I broke even but this year if I am sensible I should be showing a profit come Christmas.

I'll close with a little film dedication for friends Mark and Nita of Workhouse Marketing who are preparing our Dealer Newsletter.




No comments:

Post a Comment