Sunday 10 May 2009

Greg Pritchard Celtic Manor CEDABOND Waiter Thursday Britain's Got Talent Star Saturday

I wrote on Friday that one of our waiters at the CEDABOND dinner was going to be on "Britain's Got Talent" .Greg Pritchard told us that he was going to be singing Nessun Dorma with a difference and I hope that I didn't spoil the surprise too much for anyone who read that on here as "difference" was something of an understatement as you can judge for yourself.



We are delighted that Greg got through and hope that he is a massive success as , although he was prompted to say on the show that he hated being a waiter, he was extremely nice and very good at it and none of that hate for the job showed through.Good luck Greg and thanks for the autographs. We will cherish them and will be phoning in for you when it goes to the public vote. Marion's autographed business card is signed to Instanta does that mean it belongs to Marion or to the company?



I wrote earlier that Lauren's mum Kathy's 60th birthday barbeque was going to be ruined by rain.About five minutes after I pressed "publish post", this is how the weather looked and it stayed like that for the rest of the day. There must be some sort of Instanta blog influence there. I am sure that they will have had a great time. Phew.



Although Greg was great last night, I have to say that I was also extremely impressed by Shaun Smith, the 17 year old singer with the marvellous voice. And good looking with it.

4 comments:

  1. Good going getting Greg Pritchard's autograph! Even though he narrowly missed out on the finals of BGT, there are loads who appreciate his unique and beautiful gift. I'm quite sure he will be very successful over time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Laura
    I agree with you. He has a great personality as well as a unique singing voice and I don't think that we've heard the last of him.
    Regards
    John

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you are so lucky to know this guy! I think Greg is amazing in every way - if you see him, please tell him from me and so many other devoted fans how much we love him! Thank you so much if you can do this (: Ooh, do you think he'll reply to fanmail? I'm dying to write him a letter, but am not sur how it'l get to him..
    Lauren Furness xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete