Wednesday 18 November 2009

Another Late Blog


With only Lee and Max in the office this week, we have been rushed off our feet. Which is not a bad thing especially as every call and fax seems to be yet another order (don't tell Peter and Nick, we'll never hear the end of it). So that means that unimportant things like blogging have to take a back seat while the customers take priority. Anyway I've managed to find a few minutes before we go to our regular (not so regular recently) trip to the cinema for Orange Wednesday. This week its Harry Smith or something with Michael Caine. Better look it up. It's Harry Brown. Sounds a bit like Gran Torino with Michael playing the Clint role and London replacing Detroit. At least there were a few films to choose from this week.





Things are starting to move with plans for son Paul's marriage to Josephine moving apace. They are getting married on 13th Feb and the venue has now been booked, the menu has been chosen and in a few days they are planning to post out the invites. I think they've booked a photographer and some musicians too. So that's about it then.We're looking forward to it.



I got the latest draft of the new brochure from Jen at Workhouse today. It's all looking good. I'll take another day off work next week and work on it at home. It's the best place to do it. I get so much more done. We are well on target to launch the new brochure at Hotelympia next year.I'm going to write a newsletter soon to announce our new products and prices for 2010.



I popped out to the local auction house again at lunchtime today. This month there are hundreds of lots but not a lot worth bidding on. I managed to find just one item of interest in hundreds of lots. Better luck next month perhaps.

I'll finish with a viral that is a blatant plug for the tour by a group called Kasabian. I've never heard of them but it's an interesting video take on Guitar hero. Don't know who the footballers are - Kasabian I guess. What's the point? No idea but it will waste 2 minutes of your life.



No comments:

Post a Comment