Monday 30 November 2009

Life in the factory on a Monday

It's a hive of activity in the factory today as five of the lads have come in to help us to get a big order out on time. It's going well and we should get about forty special boilers for Rampton hospital on their way tonight with another twenty six to follow shortly.



Thanks go to Amanda Sweeney of City Servicing for sending me an invitation to join Google Wave. I'm not too familiar with this new development from Google but I hope to find out more later when I have the time to have a good look at it.I will let you know.



Good to see my X Factor favourite Joe still going strong in the show. I singled him out on this blog on the Monday after his first audition performance and I've not seen anything to suggest that he won't win. He has to be the only contestant in the history of the show who has not hit a single bad note in any performance. I have a vested interest (£130) in Joe winning as I put my money where my mouth is. Reading the forums on Digital Spy, he doesn't seem as popular but I'm sticking with him for at least another week but might chicken out and lay some of the bet when it comes to the final.



Good to see Dirk Kuyt sealing Liverpool's win in yesterday's local derby.It wasn't Liverpool's best performance but a 2-0 away win is always welcome. I felt that Everton had a bit of bad luck but having seen Liverpool against, Sunderland, Manchester City and Birmingham City recently I think that nobody can argue that it wasn't time that a bit of good luck went Liverpool's way.



I can't believe that it's less than two weeks before we go to the annual Instanta Christmas do. It has usually been a demure affair with a Christmas eve lunch at a local pub or restaurant but because Christmas falls on a Friday this year it wasn't right and we've gone for a big night out at Southport's Floral Hall where we will be entertained by Abba tribute band Abba fever. As the blokes have thier backs to the camera in their publicity photos I guess that they look nothing like Benny and Bjorn.

Here's a taster for those who can't make it to the party.








No comments:

Post a Comment