Friday 16 May 2008

A day off.


I probably don't deserve it as much as most of the people here (as I seem to spend most of my working time on eBay,Facebook and Betfair) but a day off will be welcome. I plan to go and have a few hours with my metal detector in the Yorkshire Dales but will no doubt be making phone calls to check the overdraft and to see how many boilers Nick and Peter have sold. It's nice to be able to go and leave the office in Jenny's safe hands.


Just finished the management accounts for April having spent three hours trying to find a 15p difference in the figures (anal or what?) and am pleased that we made a profit which is a nice change.


To see if anyone is reading this blog, anybody placing an order with Craig today (Friday 16th May 2008) for a plastic cased boiler WM3 or WM7 can quote a list price of £444 for the WM3 and £535 for the WM7.Please quote the reference JB Blog 1605.


No comments:

Post a Comment