Wednesday 21 May 2008

A huge night in Europe

Yes the night that we have all been waiting for since May 2007 when I was being robbed by a pickpocket on the Athens underground is soon to be upon us. I have been constantly placing and laying bets on Betfair for the last 24 hours and have now built up a position where if Andy the binman wins I will be £2374.61 better off.Was sorry to see Dustin the Turkey and the wonderful Irelande Douze Points miss out on a final place in last night's semis but I have every confidence in Andy. Having said that, if I was choosing an ex pop idol as our representative I would have gone for Will Young. I still have fond memories of opening the phone bill following the final when Marion had determined that Will would win at all costs.

On the work front I have managed to get some statistics on the blog and can get some feedback on how many people have been reading. Thanks a lot to both of you.

For today's special offer, order a WA5 with Craig today quoting JB Blog 2105 and you can quote a list price of £389.



















And as for that circus going on in Moscow, I don't know whether to support C&C or Carford but as one of the richest men in the world owns one of the teams, I know which one my money would be on.

So after a bad night for Dustin the turkey. Could Sir Alex suffer the same fate?

Dustin the Turkey














Sir Alex








No comments:

Post a Comment