Friday 23 May 2008

Friday Specials

Every day's a bit special at Instanta (honest) but Friday's are just that bit more special than the rest. Firstly Nat's mum comes around with bacon butties at 10.30 (which is nice) and then we all get to go home half an hour early (which is nicer) and to make everything especially nice this Friday we have got a long Bank Holiday weekend.















To let you participate and share in all this specialness and make your own Friday special, we have asked Craig to give anybody who contacts him by video call on skype today (Friday 23 May 2008) an extra special offer. (A call to Craig in itself will be enough to make most people's days special)








On the topic of special, I wonder if anybody can help me to get hold of a copy of the special new Highway Code Rules re traffic lights. It's obvious that they have changed but its nearly forty years since I took my test and I am clearly out of touch. Can someone please confirm that red now means "ok for the next two cars to go through". I know that it's definitely one minimum but not sure if it is two or three. Would like to know as I don't want to upset my fellow road users by doing something as stupid as stopping as soon as red shows.


We have got an order for 350 boilers to go out next week and that will be a real bonus. We have made almost all of them but are awaiting a parcel from DHL with a crucial part.DHL are pretty good so, fingers crossed we'll get them on Monday. Oh darn it. What was that I was saying about a special Bank Holiday long weekend? Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment