Monday 12 May 2008

Pick the Score goes to the wire


Mondays at Instanta won't be the same now that the Premier League season has finished. Most of the office were playing the Pick the Score prediction game on the Guardian website and it caused hours of argument and debate. At the start of the final weekend, stores and office manager Jenny (pictured) was top by 2 points with me running her a close second. I know I got 8 points this weekend and Jenny says that she had a bad one so I may just have pipped her. But an outsider might yet come up on the rails. The Guardian is very slow in updating so we have to wait. Our team Instantasports are in a respectable position.


Marion and I are off to London in a couple of hours to attend the auction for our freehold. Still don't know whether or not to bid. All will be revealed by noon tomorrow.


On the work side I am delighted to see that our first batch of 60 new 1500LCD boilers has rolled straight off the production line and onto the carriers with all sold on day one. I have to say that they look great. We have got another three new lines and hope that they will be in production by the end of the month.



No comments:

Post a Comment