Thursday 10 July 2008

Don't Panic



When you go abroad on holiday it helps if you take one of these. My daughter Sarah made the long journey from St Andrews last night to join us before flying off to Pisa on Saturday. And yes she forgot just one thing. We are now hoping that UPS are as good as they say they are. If so we will dedicate tomorrow's blog to bigging them up. If not Sarah will have to enjoy a fortnight in sunny Southport. Well the open golf is on next week (very exciting).

The competition is still running and we have ruled out Blackburn Rovers Wolverhampton Wanderers and Manchester United. I will add a few more clues. It was a First Division match and the photo below might also strike a chord.


With Sarah at home I watched a few things I wouldn't normally watch on the telly last night. Room 101 featured Marcus Brigstocke's hates (one of which was football) which led to the showing of this clip which I have never seen before and I think is brilliant.

The circuits have arrived for the new push button boilers so we are going into production.

Marion and I have been invited to dinner with the bank manager tonight. Finally we have made it to the echelons of the most desirable of bank customers - the ones who owe too much!

1 comment:

  1. Hope the passport arrives? Have a good and well deserved break. The clip of Martin and Robbie is great.

    ReplyDelete