Thursday 24 July 2008

Pick The Score Is Back


As I started this blog a couple of months ago I was bemoaning the ending of the football season and with it the Guardian Pick The Score Competition. Well I am delighted that the Guardian is running the competition again so if you follow this link http://guardian.pickthescore.co.uk/ you can register for the next Premiership season. If you had a user name last season you still need to register again. You can use the same name if you like.

Customers are welcome to join in and we will be running Instantasports for staff and another Instanta friends league for both staff and non-staff. Entry is free. email us when you have joined and we will invite you into one of our leagues. After her performance in Euro2008 I suspect that Jenny may well  get her revenge this season.




Well tomorrow will be the last day at our beautiful Italian fattorria. It really has been a wonderful find and I am delighted to recommend it to anyone http://www.fattoriadistibbio.com/ This sums up the last two weeks and, I hope, tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment