Thursday 31 July 2008

Gavin And Spacey

Yes the competition has been won again and once again ABC Direct are the winners (turning into a nice little earner for you eh ABC). The famous poster we were recreating was "The Usual Suspects" and the man in the Kevin Spacey position is our assistant director Gavin Ford who could be identified from earlier blogs. Well done ABC. No competition today. Instead we are making a one day only special offer instead (see below).



As it's the last day of the month and we hear that competitors are giving away free boilers if you buy four, we thought that we would go one better and give everyone £20 off the list price on any CT or WM range models ordered today. What do you mean that's not going one better? £20 off an Instanta or a free Tincan - no contest. To take us up on our offer order today 31st August 2008 and quote order ref "there's no such thing as a free boiler."

At the moment I can't concentrate because Max is singing too loudly and he's not getting the words right. Look Max, watch this very carefully and learn the words (and the tune would be a help). Although I have to say Max has got quite a good voice really.

Watched the reds play Villareal live on Sky Sports last night. Actually lay on the bed with the TV on and was put to sleep by a soporfic, meaningless friendly. Why Sky wasted two hours of airtime on this is beyond me. And some idiots were even betting on it on Betfair (not me I hasten to add).

Well it's the end of the month now so I better get some work done for a change. Can't bet on Big Brother any more as I have layed everyone so that I win £262 whoever wins. Not a bad result. Pity I have to wait a few weeks for the payout.

No comments:

Post a Comment