Monday 28 July 2008

New Competition Running


First day back at work so not a lot of time for blogging.

Nobody won my last competition so I have decided to close it. I asked who was the first team that I saw Liverpool play. After a fair number of incorrect answers I gave an additional clue of a photo of Jimmy Hill together with the clue "this may strike a chord". Although Jimmy did not play for Arsenal, he wrote the Arsenal 1971 cup final song hence the musical reference.

So on to our new competition. To enter, place an order for a boiler and tell us the answer to the following question. Below is a photo of Instanta management recreating a very famous film poster. The question is "Who is Kevin Spacey" First to answer correctly wins £25 off their order. Past blogs will partially reveal the answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment