Thursday 3 July 2008

Time For Some Good News

I don't know about you but I am starting to get thoroughly sick and tired of the doom and gloom merchants who seem to be revelling in talking the country into a recession. I turned on the radio this morning and item after item concerned rising food prices, falling house prices, higher road tax, higher fuel tax, falling share prices, gloom gloom gloom, doom doom doom. Well my blog is now officially a NO BAD NEWS blog
So what good news have we got today?



Well how about his super Vienna cup and saucer bought on eBay for £26 and sold on eBay for £371.60?


On the betting front I have managed to trade my bets into a can't lose position on all the current housemates in Big Brother. I haven't watched the programme yet but will need to do so nearer the end if I am going to trade up to get higher profits on the favourites.

I just completed the stats for warranty work for May 2008. There were just 11 calls on boilers under guarantee out of a total of over 13,000 boilers still within their guarantee. That's 0.08% and that's pretty good news.

Andy Murray lost at Wimbledon. Now some of you may construe this as bad news but I feel that in losing so spectacularly Andy has kept up the British tradition of never progressing to the semi finals and this is good news for all us traditionalists.

And as I write all this good news, the sun just came out. Hip hip hooray.

No comments:

Post a Comment