Friday 29 August 2008

Departure Time



Today is the day that we say goodbye to Sue Ebo (above right) and Rob Lowe (below). Sue joined us in January to take over from Natalie whilst she was off on maternity leave. With Nat's return imminent we are pleased to say that Sue has landed a good job with a major bank but we hope that she has enjoyed her short spell in the madhouse and has good memories of her time at Instanta. For our part we are very sorry to see her go and would like to thank her for all her hard work and wish her well for the future.



As for Rob, he has spent his long student summer holidays in our wiring department (not all students are layabouts) where he had the chance to earn a bit of cash to help him through the next year of his degree course in History at Manchester Met University. Thanks for your help Rob. See you next time?



As for me I had a day off yesterday and went metal detecting in the Yorkshire Dales where I had found a site via satellite maps. I am pleased to say that the research proved that I had found an early settlement as I found this interesting artifact. Unfortunately at the moment I can't give a positive identification but feel that it could date back to the Romano British period.




There's a big International football match on Sunday when Instanta take on Poland (well a group of friends of our Polish employees). It promises to be an interesting game but whether or not I will last 90 minutes is open to debate.

This is the standard of football expected along with one of my favourite songs.


No comments:

Post a Comment