Friday 22 August 2008

No more achievements to report today

After all the successes reported over the last two days the best we could come up with today was factory leader Tony Mercer's granddaughter cutting her first tooth.I don't think that merits a photo Tony. Mind you assembly worker Craig Mercer told me that his daughter also just cut her first tooth. Amazing coincidence or what? Spooky.


(Not Tony's granddaughter or Craig's daughter)



Doing well on the betting front with just two weeks to the end of Big Brother and a minimum win of £312. Still a chance to lay some of the housemates to increase the winnings but I mustn't lay the winner or that would be a waste of months of playing around on Betfair. Still haven't watched the programme but from what I hear it's going to be hard to choose.




Got my first match of the the season at Anfield tomorrow. I am expecting a 2-0 win for the reds. I have two season tickets but son Paul finds it hard to get up from London so it is good to see that the club has introduced a sell back scheme this season. May take advantage of this as I gave away about £500 worth of tickets last season.



Boiler orders still coming in so I am pleased to say that we are bucking the "recession". Got a lot of the new under counter boilers going out next week so that should be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment