Wednesday 27 August 2008

She's a natural



Nat paid us a visit yesterday taking time off from her busy schedule on maternity leave. Baby Olivia was as popular as ever and here she is giving Lauren a chance to show her natural maternal instincts (mind you Lauren did move pretty sharpish as soon as Olivia got a bit restless). Also pictured are Sue (in green), who sadly leaves us on Friday after standing in for Nat's maternity leave, and Marion who (like me) would love to have her own grandchild.





Going to Anfield again tonight to see the reds take on Standard Liege. It's nice to go in the knowledge that my ticket has been paid for by trading the odds on Betfair so it will be £51 if we win and £24 if we don't. I hope that Robbie Keane (above) will shine in his home European Champions League debut. I think we will win by about 3-0




Tomorrow I am going to have a day off and go metal detecting in Yorkshire. I have been using satellite maps to try and find likely sites and have got permission to visit a new site near Ingleton. The sat map (not this one) shows signs of ancient settlement so I am hopeful.



We've got about 25 of our new under counter boilers going out soon. They have all tested perfectly and we are looking forward to seeing them installed. Quite a few are going into a big rugby stadium so we hope to get a few photos once they are in place.

The competition is still running. No winners. I will try and make the next one a bit easier.

I was saddened to see that Judson Laipply has been overtaken as the most viewed Youtube video of all time by Avril Levine's "girlfriend". Methinks a conspiracy by Avril's fans is afoot as both are closing on being the first ever to reach 100,000,000 views with Avril on 98 million and Judson on 96 so I am doing my bit for Judson. If all my regular readers click on this a few times we might get him up to er 96,000,002.



No comments:

Post a Comment