Tuesday 26 August 2008

Well they make me laugh

Although today is Tuesday I've got a Monday morning feeling so thought I would cheer myself up with some of my favourite clips.Hope you share my sense of humour. Here's a classic from Russ Abbot.



And another from Harry Hill and my hero Shane McGowan.



No winners of the competition yet. It will run until Friday when we will close it and start with a new one.

Getting a bit bored with betting on Big Brother on Betfair so will leave it alone until a week on Friday when it finishes. Still top of the Guardian Instanta Sports Pick the Score competition (just) despite getting Everton, Blackburn, Stoke,Tottenham and Fulham results wrong. I thought there were quite a few surprises this week and although my forecast of 2-0 to Liverpool was not way out of line in the final score it really was a lucky win.



I've got eleven items for sale on eBay at the moment including this fabulous Royal Copenhagen vase that I picked up at auction a couple of weeks ago for £11. Lots of interest in it so far and I hope that it will go for a few hundred pounds.


No comments:

Post a Comment