Friday 5 September 2008

Oh today they're off to Sunny Spain

Yes today three of our lucky staff are off to sunny Spain for a week. Office Manager Jenny & Sales Processor Craig are going to Lloret De Mar and Factory Leader Tony Mercer is going to er Lloret De Mar. Spooky coincidence. Perhaps they'll meet up for a spontaneous production meeting on the beach. One thing is certain we won't be going on any beaches. Someone told me that the tide had finally come in at Southport but then they realised the beach was flooded from all the rain. A bloke called Noah just called into reception and asked if we could spare a few cubits of timber. Oh well whilst Craig, Jenny and Tony enjoy themselves we can console ourselves that at least we won't have to listen to this.


No competition winners yet but three of our staff have answered correctly so it is only a matter of time.



Here's another lovely Instanta baby. We seem to have a particularly fertile group of workers at the moment and this is baby Amelia with her dad Craig Mercer. And speaking of Craig, here's his dad Tony who celebrates his 49th birthday this weekend. Factory leader Tony is Instanta's longest serving employee. Here's wishing him all the very best.



It's a big night tonight with the grand finale of Big Brother. I have to confess that I have actually watched one episode and will be tuning in to fine tune my bets. At the moment I will win between £220 and £520 but I hope to adjust those bets to about £400 whoever wins. I just hope that the last two are Rex and Rachel.


Rex & Rachel my dream ticket.



With Big Brother finishing tonight it's perfect timing for the resignations of Kevin Keegan and Alan Curbishley. This means that I can now start betting on the Newcastle and West Ham managers' markets. I'll be laying Allardyce on both.

No comments:

Post a Comment