Tuesday 2 September 2008

Post Stock Take Bargain Basement


The end of year stock take carried out yesterday and over the weekend revealed a number (well 16 to be exact) of slight seconds or transit damaged boilers. These boilers are all in good working order and carry a full 12 month parts and labour guarantee. Some are brand new but past models. All are available at just 40% of their list price (that's a huge 60% discount). Ask Craig for full details.

And so to our new competition. To enter order a machine and answer the puzzle below. The prize is £30 off your order to the first to get it right. I have to own up to pinching this question from the BBC's Round Britain Quiz but I liked it. OK here goes. The answer is a game.



















Easy wasn't it? I bet Lauren gets it in a couple of minutes.



Watched "The Children" starring Kevin Whately on ITV last night. I thought it was really well done and must congratulate ITV on turning out quality drama when under such fierce competition. Strangely, a few years ago, people used to mistake me for Kevin and I remember standing on an exhibition stand for two days and at the end of the show the woman on the next stand asked me if indeed I was he. " Yes "I said " it's been a bit hard since Auf Wiedersehen Pet so I'm moonlighting selling catering equipment!"

No comments:

Post a Comment