Wednesday 9 September 2009

A Big Happy Birthday To Dave




It's been a very busy week of celebrations this week with Tony's 50th, Jenny & Craig's wedding and now Dave Horrock's 33rd. Dave (above) joined us sixteen years ago and is an integral part of our sheet metal working team. Dave lives with partner Emma and is the proud father of Cameron and Jack. He is a very keen Evertonian and we always look forward to his funny messages on our Guardian Pick The Score Website after they have had a particularly good result. Sadly these are few and far between but they are worth waiting for. Have a good day Dave. The lads are having a whip round for some fridge magnets.

I promised some of our happy couple Jenny and Craig's wedding photos. And here they are. I don't pretend to be David Bailey but Liz's husband Mark saved the day with his (they're the good ones). It was a really pleasant service at the Town Hall and the marquee reception was lovely.









And here's our buyer, Assistant Director Gavin Ford with son Nick.



It's Nick's first day at school today.He's a really happy and very funny little boy and I'm sure that his teachers will love having him in their classes.

Not a lot of time for blogging today. I had to run my mum to the station as she's off to london for a wedding and this afternoon I have to take my mum-in-law to hospital for a six month check up. That means I can't decide on tonight's Orange Wednesday as her appointment is a lottery. We might be seen at 2.30 (pigs might fly!). Last time it was 6.15.

No comments:

Post a Comment