Wednesday 26 August 2009

A Great Christmas Stocking Filler




Our "The Colour of Money" board game arrived yesterday and ,although you might think us biased (as the TV programme was son Paul's concept),it's really impressive. I haven't seen it in the shops yet but it's available on Amazon. Give it a try. It will make a change from Monopoly.



Natalie brought little Olivia in to see us this morning. She's growing isn't she?



And Nat had some more good news with her engagement to boyfriend Dave. Here's her ring. She tells us that she is going to get married in 2011 in Mauritius and, while she's on honeymoon, Olivia is having a break in the Seychelles. Nat is going to New York in November and South Africa and Corfu next year and is one reason why British Airways are still in business.



Orange Wednesday tonight and we're off to see Inglourious Basterds. The reviews have been awful so we are going to reinforce ourselves by a visit to the Warehouse for a meal beforehand so the evening won't be a total flop. I loved Kill Bill so maybe we'll enjoy this.



I've had over twenty comments on my novel on authonomy so far. It's been on the site for a few days and has risen over 3000 places in the charts to reach number 1034.It's quite nerve wracking every time a comment arrives but so far they have all been helpful and the criticism has been constructive. The consensus seems to be that the book will have to increase in size but I have a few ideas to help me achieve this. If you want to support me you can do by joining authonomy and clicking on my book
here
.

Sorry to see the trouble at West Ham last night. I thought this sort of thing was history.


No comments:

Post a Comment