Wednesday 19 August 2009

Hip Hip - Boo




After four months of struggling with a "groin strain" that was showing no sign of improvement and after no less than three visits to the local surgery where I saw three different doctors each of whom prescribed pain killers it took a visit to the physiotherapist to suggest an x-ray and possible hip problem.I got the result yesterday and it shows severe osteo arthritis in the right hip. Well that's definitely my football career over then.It seems that, although the x-ray shows a severe condition I should be able to get about OK for a while before a replacement is needed but I am worried about the limp which is just not going away.








The famous Southport gas tower is almost gone. After months of demolition there was a break for about a month but the wreckers are now back and this is how the tower looks today. I thought that we would all miss it but in honesty we don't miss it at all.



Everyone at Instanta has been commenting how quiet it has been this week.Nobody could offer an explanation until we realised that Peter Barlow is on holiday.



News reaches us that Lauren has just started her new career. Everyone at Instanta would like to wish her huge success and hope that she enjoys it.



I have somehow managed to lose the Instanta blog camera. No idea what has happened to it. Glasses last week, camera this week, marbles next week?

I'll leave you with the exercises that the physio has suggested until I get the date for the hip operation.


No comments:

Post a Comment