Monday 24 August 2009

I Need You



I took the plunge yesterday and made a portion of my novel public on the authonomy website. I've already had a number of very constructive criticisms from members and am delighted with their feedback. Now readers of this blog can help me. Here is a quote from the Authonomy website "Attracting external readership can really boost your visibility on the site. So if you already have champions from outside the authonomy community – whether that’s family, friends, colleagues or visitors to your blog, facebook profile or other website, you might also encourage them to join the site and get involved. If they can prove their credentials to the community by building their talent spotter rank, then they'll be in a position to be noticed and in turn help you raise the profile of your book." So there you go. If you get the opportunity, please take a look at my book by clicking here. And, if you like it, please join authonomy and put it on your authonomy book shelf.



I've made my decision on my accumulator bet and can go to Anfield tonight in the knowledge that I will be £430 better off when I get home. I would have loved to let the bet ride and win £900 but would not have enjoyed being at Anfield tonight knowing that a draw or defeat would lose me £160.



Here is Max together with Dan Shorrocks from CKS Blackpool (left) and Ian Morgan from John Morgan Catering Equipment (right).Max has been training Dan and Ian on servicing our boilers and I have been covering for him in his absence. I must say that it has been a quiet morning on the service desk. I had better check that we have switched the service phone on.




Son Paul and his fiancee Josephine have almost made a decision on the wedding and it looks like being on 13th February next. We have offered to help find a photographer for them. Do you know how many there are in London?!! The variety in the standard of the photos is amazing. Some websites have wedding photos that look like I took them on the Instanta blog camera whilst others look like they would not be out of place on the front page of Vogue. Until now I always thought that the word "photographer" implied a degree of artistic skill. The secret is going to be finding the one that looks like the cover of Vogue but costs the same as the one that looks like those on my blog. If you come into this category do please get in touch.

As the YouTube charts are now full of Saturday night's X Factor (622k hits for Danyl now, 474k for Stacy and 262k for our favourite Joe)I'll close today with something completely different. What an incredible throw.



No comments:

Post a Comment